Friday, November 13, 2009

Grouper is out of commission

last night at 10:02, i left my apartment to go pick up a friend and have a nice night celebrating finishing a large paper. too bad i never made it anywhere.
upon reaching the edge of my parking lot and inching forward to make a left turn, a car hit me, pushing me about 100 feet forward and causing my air bags to go off. by 10:12, the accident had caused a bus, trolley, and about 20 cars to make u-turns. by 10:22 i was given a ticket and tow trucks were dragging my beautiful 'grouper' (that's the name of my car) away.
i guess i learn hard lessons. i dont really want to get in a car again, but i know i'll have to. :(

1 comment:

  1. aw, girl, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure that was pretty scary, and I'm so glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete