Thursday, July 1, 2010

In honor of my old Samsung

This morning I became the proud owner of a Verizon Droid Incredible! It's pretty fun.

But in honor of my loyal and resilient Samsung, that served me well over the last four years, I am going to post some of the texts that I've kept in my inbox to remind me of funny/happy/silly moments!

From newest to oldest:
  • "My fam loved you! My grandmother just said 'liked your friend. what was her name? Cordelia?'" - A.Fowler
  • "I like your mushroom mushroom! A snake! Badger, badger, badger..." - S.Maximous
  • "You can't deny the moment if it's in your face...literally." - S.Salama
  • "It was a bodos sighting. He blew the door down, ate someone's grandma, and ordered a bagel. Weird." - B.Cooper
  • "Hey girl it was great being with u tonight- thanks for the time together it def made me feel better! i just said a prayer for u. love u lots girl." -K.Howling (the night we sat in front of Aldy)
  • "I wanted to quote that moment but didn't know how to put it in text form! Instead, I will reward you with 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact. haha." -L.Mayer
  • "Attention fellow Job Lovers! he has returned! honestly, i can only thank God for this." - A.Kirkam (on her lost turtle)
  • "I just knew it- same features, same accent, same style (LV bag, burberry coat, big jewelry)...Just figured I'd start asking questions" - L.Demarest (on meeting my Aunt on the train from NYC)
  • "Ha you and I are coffee addicts. Maybe next year you can be a starbucks cup for Halloween." -S.Maximous
  • "HI-freakin-larious. Love it. Miss you. Come to Boston." -S.Maximous (in reference to my blog!)
  • "Did ya hear? Emily la loca is on dish duty tonight so we're inviting the 13.5 kids over as soon as she's done. Can you tell Roberto to tie up the dogs?" -C.Blood
  • "Hmm ok. You can't just flap your wings and fly up here yourself?" -S.Maximous
  • "There's a river outside el farito. I'm gonna be here awhile. After women's fitness can you swing by with the patrol and pick me up?" -C.Blood
  • "I gave away my map :(" -M.Samaan
  • "I'm pulling for you tonight!" -J.Katona (the night I gave my Jeff Soc presentation)
  • "You are my sunshine my only sunshine" -T.Choi
  • "Ah! Freaking out! I'll call and celebrate soon." -C.Bingham (when I decided to go on NOF)
  • "We did it all together. I'm really proud of both of us." -Z.Lebowitz
  • "It's more the principle. Lame. What am I going to do w/ lotion? moisturize the pilot?" -S.Maximous
  • "Did you tell your parentals that all the guys are also sex crazed maniacs that kill bunny rabbits for fun, or did you leave that part out?" -A.Case
  • "Made it to aguas calientes...80kms in 4 days at 4600 meters elevation. estoy muy cansada y sucio! xo" -S.Maximous (from an international number in Peru)
  • "Small group just isn't the same :(" -B.Borkowski
  • "Whoa your butt fell off when you were waiting for the metro? That's pretty crazy!" -S.Maximous
  • "Yay for Jesus and meat!" -A.Noble (after Lent!)
  • "You're marooned in Lambeth. Sadly hilarious." -C.Bingham (when the power went out 2nd year)
  • "Cav Daily Front Page!" -A.Case
  • "Happy year of the Rat(atouille)" -S.Maximous
  • "How are those words coming deary?" -A.Noble
  • "Ah Ticmaster is driving me insane." -L.Stopher
  • "Have you heard of pleaosaur? It's a dinosaur. The hot christmas toy this year apparently." -S.Maximous
  • "I haven't seen you! If I run will you be there so that I can say hi? :)" -C.Bingham
  • "Yo I'm in manhattan and thinking about you slash how we have to live here together after uva!" -A.Noble (ugh. sad we didn't follow our dreamz!)
  • "I just got really excited b/c I saw someone who i thought was you, but it wasn't...lame." -A.Noble
  • "Thanks for the Peru gloves! Came in HANDy today" -S.Maximous
  • "Checkpoint: I hate studying but thought i'd check in for old times sake." -M.Ekfelt
  • "Are you going puddle hopping? And can I come?" -A.Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment