Monday, September 21, 2009

Exacerbating a little habit of mine...

Coffee.

Coffee and/or espresso are aspects of my day that are simply essential. Starting in middle school when my sister started driving me home after the school day, we'd stop in at Starbucks for a frap here and there. Then, into high school, I branched out a bit from the super-unhealthy-whipped-cream do-ups and became lovingly addicted to iced mochas (of which i still love!).

For my 18th birthday, I asked not for a car, no, but instead for a dual coffee/espresso machine!

Those who are close to me, know that one of my safe havens (besides home) is a non-mainstream coffee shop. My two favorites in Cville would have to be Shenandoah Joe's and Para Coffee However, for the month of September I have put my dedicated patronship to these two venues on hold to take advantage of the great deal going on at HotCakes: free lattes (of a $2.50)!!! How could one pass up the chance for (nearly) free espresso!?

If I'm not in my apt, at the library, or in class, you can find me at HotCakes for the rest of September!

1 comment: