Monday, July 18, 2011

My friends say the darndist things...

Convo 1:
Me: How are those salmon shorts treating you?
Levi: I am so fine.
Me: haha.
Levi: and they are shorter, which means more of my leg gets a breeze, which means i stay cooler
Me: How many people have hit on you today?
Levi: Sadly no one. But I totally know the granny sitting next to me doing the crosswords was undressing me with her eyes.

Convo 2:
[redacted]: I've fallen off of a treaadmill before in front of this football player. But then we hooked up later that week , so it was a good icebreaker, I guess.

Convo 3:
Kelly: I constantly reiterate to him that we're just friends and he doesn't listen.
Me: Holmes, I didn't know you were getting action this summer.
Kelly: I'm nottt. I make out here and there. They're all repeat offenders, so they don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment